Business Analyst - Construction and Engineering – Central London – Contract - £300p/d
This role is a contract opportunity for 4 - 6 months.
Exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join a globally recognised construction and engineering company based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will Come from a strong business analysis background, and have extensive experience provide technical expertise and advice to process owners to enable them to manage newly implemented tools and improved processes.
The Business Analyst will work with business divisions to define requirements for projects and change programmes using data analysis, research and prioritised user needs. The ideal candidate will be able to transform these business requirements into Business Cases for approval; the BA will also be able to translate approved changes into functional specifications for delivery.
In this exciting and challenging Business Analyst role you will be aligned to specific business areas. The successful candidate will significant experience of delivering complex business processes improvement projects within an organisation of a similar size using six-sigma or other quality methodology approach. The job holder should also have experience of Management Information System implementation and the software project life cycle.
Defining and prioritising requirements (Business, Functional, and Non-functional)
• Business Process Modelling (including BPMN 2.0)
• Conducting User Analysis and Customer Journeys
• Developing Business Cases and project documentation
• Managing project teams including the delegation of tasks
• Issue and backlog management using JIRA
• Development and implementation of UAT
• Completing Vendor Assessments and negotiating estimates
• Stakeholder and Supplier Management
Key Technical Skills
• Advanced Excel
• Data Analysis and insight
• Six Sigma
• Project Management Agile/Prince
• Experience working with databases
• Previous experience managing relationships between business departments and technical teams
Interview slots are confirmed for next week.
Only those applicants with the above criteria will be contacted. If interested in the opportunity please apply with the most up to date copy of your CV.