Job Title: Account Executive
Package: £100k base £180k OTE + car allowance
About Our Client:
Market Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People….
Our Client is passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately their success are rooted in one driving force—their people. Their flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally.
The Account Executive is a key role within our client’s UK team. The successful applicant will be accomplished at dealing directly with clients, along with international colleagues to help secure results for a market leading listed global company. This role is part of a global expansion to drive annual revenue to $1 billion.
Our Client’s offers a competitive market salary and an unrivalled transparent bonus structure along with a package of benefits. Our Client’s Sales Career Path provides growth opportunities at all levels within the organisation.
- The Account Executive will prospect, identify, sell and maintain sales relationships within his/her assigned territory.
- Selling Business Intelligence software products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities
- Present business solutions at the executive level.
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously.
- Work with sales consultants to discover, identify and meet customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate sales forecasts and sales cycle reporting.
- Provide project management to ensure the success of the potential or current clients
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- You will work within a matrix organisation and utilise appropriate resources to ensure success of your job responsibilities.
- Develop partner business plans and programme objectives to support revenue commitments.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics.
- Recruit qualified partners that have a focus on reselling our client’s products and services.
- Drive enablement and launch of new partners.
- Establish and perform targeted lead generation marketing events with assigned partners.
- Evangelise the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimising sales conflicts.
- Assist partners, as needed, in the sales cycles to end user clients by utilising Partner Presales Engineers and Field Sales resources.
- Maintain lead management and sales funnel activity with assigned Solution Provider Partners.
- Manage partner resell activity, pipeline and forecasts in Partner Portal and submit accurate weekly forecasts to management.
- Achieve / Exceed quarterly and annual quotas.
The Successful Applicant
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 5 years of direct selling experience for large/major enterprise technology company
- Experience selling software license required.
- Additional experience with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, Hadoop, or Social Medial optional but preferred.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas
- Successful experience at new account development or large account management
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Experience and training in value-based enterprise sales methodology ( Solution Selling, Customer Centric selling etc.).
- Ability to track activity in Salesforce.
- High Levels of social perceptiveness and customer service
- Self -Driven, motivated and result orientated.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
£100k base £180k OTE Uncapped + car allowance