Job Title: Serialisation Engineer - UK
Location: UK based - Ideally North East
Package: £280 per day
About Our Client:
Our Client is a world leading provider of products and services to the Life Science industry. We are focused on improving our customers' performance across the manufacturing enterprise through the application of innovative technologies.
Our Client has an immediate requirement for an Serialisation Engineer to join. This individual will be involved with a serialisation solution global roll out for a major pharma multinational. There will be plenty of opportunity to up skill through this project and future progression potential is uninhibited.
The role is to become part of the team deploying a serialisation solution to a number of sites. Tasks may include engaging with sites, participating in site installation, system testing and validation, documentation generation, troubleshooting of system issues, engagement with the system vendors.
- Degree in Engineering or IT
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Engineering or IT environment with PLC's, DCS or MES
- Experience with Serialisation/Track & Trace software/projects
- Experience with packaging lines and/or vision systems in pharma is an advantage
- Basic IT skills - know what the following mean - SQL, TCP/IP, Firewall, Domain Controller, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Connection
- Experience working in validated environments (GDP & GMP)
- Good organisational skills
- Confident to work on own basis
- ability to meet customer schedules by influencing relevant resources
£280 per day