Job Title: Associate Director
Location: Remotely based
About Our Client
Our client is a young and fast growing qualitative consultancy, specialising in building both of- and online solutions for top brands such as PepsiCo and Unilever. Unique business model, offering a completely remote approach.
At Director level you’re expected to run a team, win business and deliver projects;
• Set the direction on projects and coach your team through delivery
• Work with stakeholders to set the direction for the company
• Deliver online communities, running focus groups, workshops and in depth interviews.
• Project Manage
• Business Development
• Training junior members
The Successful Applicant:
• 5 years’ + experience within Qualitative research
• Experienced applying both on- and offline methodologies, including online communities, running focus groups and in depth interviews
• Track record of growing account and winning new business
• Line management- or team leadership experience
• Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
It is essential that the successful candidate can work 100% remote.
Competitive base salary + Benefits