£23,000 Base Salary + OTE
• 25 days annual leave per annum
• Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
• 24-hour employee support line
• Death in service benefit equivalent to one year’s salary
• Childcare vouchers
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Big Gym membership savings with the Gymflex scheme
As a Sales Executive you will be required to develop existing relationships and build new ones by responding to inbound enquiries and ensuring a healthy pipeline of new opportunities. Also ensuring the companies training division provides a positive financial contribution to the profits of the overall group.
Duties and responsibilities
• Generate business leads and sales opportunities
• Phone calls and customer visits to current and previous customers
• Build and maintain a database of potential customers
• Keep CRM system up to date
• Sell to clients by phone and email
• Provide admin support and other ad hoc support
• Manage Training products offerings and prices
• Participate in weekly sales meetings
What are we looking for?
• Confident telephone manner
• 1-2 years demonstrable sales experience
• Strong sales technique, able to negotiate and close
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical, able to interpret sales information
• Resilience with the ability to manage setbacks.
If interested in the above vacancy, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a consultant from Martin & Conley will be in touch within 24 hours. Interview slots are confirmed for w/c 23rd July and 30th July 2018.