Job Title: Pre-Sales Consultant – Global software Vendor
Package: £50K + 20% Bonus + £6K Car
Overview of the role:
We are currently recruiting for a business focused Pre-Sales consultant to join a leading software vendor based in London, this is an opportunity to join a leading software company within the SAAS expense management sector who are growing very fast in the UK.
My client helps around the world take the hassle away from submitting Employee expenses. They are the leader within their industry and their technology is extremely well regarded. They innovate through technology and gain a competitive edge, they have several proprietary technologies within the industry and are growing very fast across the UK and Europe, they are looking for a business focused Pre-Sales consultant who can help them drive this growth further in the UK!
• Support Sales by providing pre-sale technical support in sales presentation and product demonstrations at customer sites.
• Provide functional & technical input into bid proposals, projects and technical documents within sales process, and may identify additional sales opportunities with existing customers
• Personally accountable to support the accurate and timely answering of global/multi-country RFPs together with the Sales team
• Build demo scenarios, Proof of Concepts / mini-application based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demonstrations for the client.
The Successful Applicant:
• Qualifications, experience and skills required
• Bachelor’s degree in technology or business equivalent, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within sales, marketing and/or commercial operations
• Blend of technical, business and soft skills
• Experience working with sales teams in global tech or software companies preferred
• Experience working with Expense management, CRM or ERP software is an advantage.
• Up to £50k basic + 20% bonus + Car
• Opportunities for international travel
• Opportunity to grow in the company
• Pension Scheme.
• Private Healthcare
• Generous holiday and other perks!