CRM Business Analyst
£40,000 - £43,000
• 25 days annual leave per annum
• Up to eight per cent of salary contributed to a personal pension scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Big Gym membership savings with the Gymflex scheme
The project will see the replacement of an internal system and the many online processes that it supports. The Business Analyst will be fundamental to the success of the project and will play a hands-on role supporting the CRM Project Manager in the successful development, migration and implementation of the overall groups CRM system and associated online processes.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with business areas to identify the root problems and prioritise the critical requirements for their business improvement and change programmes. This should include the analysis of both the business processes and the customer journeys that are affected.
• Prioritise the activities that should be undertaken to ensure the proposed changes and improvements will meet customer expectations and provide the greatest opportunities for improvement.
• Document business processes to models the organisations current and future state in the area of the solution and identifying opportunities, risks and impacts
• Ensure that relevant outputs of the projects and change programmes are accurately translated into functional specifications to ensure the best possible design/use of Management Information Systems.
• Utilise data analysis methods to gather and mine data from multiple sources to provide business areas with information and recommendations that will enable them to make informed decisions process changes and improvements.
• Work with the Project Manager, supplier and dedicated trainer in ensuring users are trained and able to take ownership of the new services and tools.
• Develop strong partnerships with business departments, IT and PMO based on trust and value
What are we looking for?
• You will need drive, energy and experience of successfully making change happen.
• It is essential that you have good communication skills and the ability to lead, manage, facilitate and influence small teams to deliver complex business improvement projects.
• You will need to have experience of using quality tools to measure and analyse existing processes and experience working with databases and analysing complex data sets.
• Experience of managing relationships between business departments and technical teams is essential and knowledge of management information system implementation and the software project lifecycle would be an advantage.
If interested in the above, please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a member of the M&C team will be in touch