POSITION TITLE: Finance Delivery Analyst
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Finance Delivery Analyst works closely with project delivery, client services, and development to deliver the desired financial and invoicing solutions related to new or existing strategic/global clients. Successful candidates must be able to manage all tasks related to financial project deliverables within the specified project timeline with limited direction as needed.
KEY FUNCTIONS: This list of "Key Functions" is not intended to be limiting. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description as needed to comply with actual job requirements.
* Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users serving as subject matter expert for Finance Delivery
* Responsible for the finance product work stream for new client implementations and existing client expansions. Work stream contains all deliverables required for finance product associated with given project
* Perform user requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team
* Responsible for Beeline application configuration as related to finance/billing components per the client unique requirements.
* Coordinate, facilitate and document all testing of the defined client financial solution throughout the lifecycle of the project in order to the confirm solution being deployed meets approved technical requirements and client expectations. This will be conducted via internal functional testing, external functional testing and client UAT
* Responsible for insuring the financial solution is effectively transitioned to Beeline Client Services in a defined manner to ensure accuracy and consistency
* Engaged and confident presence with client (internal and external) - one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: (although not fundamental to the job, these functions are required to be performed periodically as need dictates)
* Assist with the review and improvement of general Beeline finance processes in order to share individual experience to continue the evolution of team processes
* Assist with review, creation, and update of team documentation and procedures
* Travels onsite to client as needed to drive and define business requirements and identify/mitigate client risks
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field plus a minimum of three (3) years of experience in project management, business analysis, financial processes and/or financial systems maintenance required. Equivalent post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Prior experience with VMS software and/or implementation of software for external clients is highly desirable.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to solve complex business problems
* Understanding of financial accounting, reporting and budget controls
* Ability to work on concurrent projects, and deliver quality work within project timelines and budget
* Knowledge of project methodology
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Quick learner with ability to adapt on the fly and grow in a fast paced environment
* Ability to set individual goals and monitor accomplishments
* Must be a team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships
* Ability work with all levels of management within Beeline, client, and business partner organizations
* Direct experience in the staffing, VMS software and/or implementation of software for external clients is highly desired, not required
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Director, PSO