Role: Technical Support Engineer - ECAD
Company and Overall Purpose
Martin & Conley are working in partnership with a dynamic business that assist in the discrete manufacturing sector the Cambridge area, United Kingdom. The overall purpose of the role is to provide post – sales, 2nd level technical support to resellers and customers.
• Analysing, tracking and resolving customer issues
• Liaising with the development, quality assurance and product definition groups to investigate and resolve problems
• Helping to develop and implement web based support initiatives
What are we looking for?
• Experience in either Electrical Engineering or Electrical design and manufacturing
• Experience in electrical harnesses, control systems, wire routing and circuit design
• Experience in using ECAD tools is essential
If interested in the above role please apply for this position with the most up to date copy of your CV.