Product Manager – SaaS, Cloud, HCM Software - London
As the Product manager you will work with customers, prospects, sales and marketing personnel to create business cases and develop technology requirements for future releases of my clients multi award winning software.
This is a role that will require the Product Manager to become an expert in the market and to understand current / future market problems. You will need to be able to articulate solutions and collaborate with both development and QA teams in order to turn those requirements into reality through innovative software designs.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Strategy and Ideation:
• Define the product strategy through industry and systems research. Be the expert. o Analyse competitive product offerings in the marketplace
• Conduct primary customer research and perform in depth customer reviews to understand their business challenges and needs
• Prioritize the features and communicate them on the product road map
• Plan and what teams will deliver and when
Feature and Requirements Creation and Management:
• Use product and market expertise to define feature sets, use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria
• Manage requirements through the software development life cycle
Launch and Adoption Efforts:
• Provide product content to support Product Marketing deliverables and other market communication activities